Senior ERP Implementer
41 Omar El Mokhtar St., Janaklise, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt, Alexandria , Egypt
About the Job
Highly motivated consultant needed onsite, full-time project basis to assist in the implementation of an ERP systems to ensure a successful go-live.
The ideal applicant will be results driven, self-directed, well organized, articulate, persistent and committed.
Qualified candidates will be experienced ERP implementation consultants/project managers with manufacturing experience.
- A passion for open source software development.
- Experience needed more than 3 years.
- Business functional expertise in Financials, Production, Inventory, Purchasing and Order Entry.
- Demonstrated performance in project planning, scheduling, and management.
- With the support of other team members, deliver timely, accurate, and effective advice and written work products relating to the implementation,
- Improvement and use of the ERP system.
- Gather and analyze client system and business specifications necessary to effectively implement, improve, and use ERP systems.
- Conduct ERP system setup, modifications, customization, and implementations to meet client specifications.
- Plan, conduct, and manage ERP projects, including providing status reports managing conflicting deadlines for self and other team members.
- Train client technical and non-technical staff in effective use of ERP systems.
- Prepare detailed policies, standards, and procedures for client staff using ERP systems.
- May be assigned additional projects to support business functions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Considerable Python experience is strongly preferred.
- Deep experience with multiple programming languages: Python, C, Java..
Industry Type : IT-Software/ Software Services
Contact Details: email@example.com